Bristlecone Holdings provides a portfolio of industry-specific brands, ranging from bridal gowns to puppies, we offer consumer leasing that empowers our retail partners to do better business, and our customers to get access to the products they want. Our retailers and their experience plays an extremely large role in our strategy to democratize the world of finance. Account Executives empower our retail partners by offering our products along with a level of service that is unmatched.
Responsibilities will evolve, but this position will initially be responsible for the following:
• Nurture and maintain top retail partner accounts through strategic campaigning, direct phone communication, creative problem solving, creating incentives through spiffs & promotions, and offering direct support to retailers when requested
• Develop strong and loyal account relationships with elite retailers to drive sales and competitive barriers to entry
• Maintain constant communication between merchants and internal team to insure seamless integration of new sales promotions and spiffs
• Assist sales team in making first impressions with new retail partnerships
• Make strategic decisions regarding relationships with retailers using tools provided by data analytics, feedback from the concierge team, and expertise of partnership quality.
• Manage marketing inventory and materials with elite retailers, as well as coordinate custom digital marketing needs to drive sales
• Assist sales department with onboarding & training new merchants and merchant due diligence research to ensure we are enrolling high quality merchants
• Engage in warm-leads sales via strategic partners to close new distribution channels and reseller accounts
• Meet and exceed monthly goals for growth and quotas for account interaction and development
Experience and Requirements:
• 1 year of key account management and telemarketing sales experience required
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong phone presence and communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Determined and committed work ethic
• Ability to make 100+ phone calls a day
Bristlecone firmly believes that our employees are our most valuable assets and we aim to create a culture that promotes working hard as well as playing hard. Competitive salary based on experience coupled with commission schedule providing unlimited compensation potential. Bristlecone also offers 100% company paid health, vision, and dental insurance for you and your dependents! Check out www.BristleconeHoldings for more information on the company and take a peek at our company hashtag, #BristleconeLife, on social sites for a preview of our culture and what it is like to work here! Email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.